- 1 lb Bagnet (Crispy Pork Belly) sliced
- 2 pcs Egg plant Sliced
- ¼ cup Buenas Gourmet Bagoong
- 2pcs serrano pepper sliced
- 1 pc tomato chopped
- 1 pcs onion minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp granulated white sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Heat Oil in a cooking pot. Fry eggplant for 1 and a half minutes per side. Remove from pan. Set aside
- Using remaining oil, saute garlic until it turns light brown. Add onion and tomato. Continue sautéing until onion softens.
- Add pork and chili pepper. Cook until the pork turns light brown. Add bagoong alamang. Cook for 1 minute.
- Pour water and vinegar into the pot. Let boil. Continue cooking for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add fried eggplant. Stir and cook for 1 and a half minutes. Season with ground black pepper and sugar.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve. Share and enjoy!