- 75 grams beef sirloin, sukiyaki cut
- 1 (400g) Jolly Whole Mushrooms, quartered
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. Jolly Heart Mate Canola Oil
- 1/2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1pc medium white onion, sliced
- 1pc calamansi
- pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Marinate beef in seasoning, calamansi and pepper 30 minutes before cooking.
- Heat Jolly Heart Mate Canola Oil in pan and sauté the onions and garlic.
- Add Jolly Whole Mushrooms, beef and marinade.
- Let the mixture simmer until beef is tender.
- Top with sautéed onions.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.