- 1 small head cauliflower (cut into pcs.)
- 1 small head broccoli (cut into pcs.)
- 1 cup flour (for dusting of the cauliflower and broccoli)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 6 pcs. carrots sticks
- 6 pcs. celery stick
- 2 cups Dona Elena Pomace Olive Oil (for frying)
Buffalo Sauce – add all ingredients in a blender or whisk until emulsified:
- 1⁄2 cup Dona Elena Pure Olive Oil
- 1⁄4 cup sriracha
- 1 tbsp. apple cider
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
Cashew Cream Dip – put all ingredients in a blender until emulsified:
- 1 cup cashew nuts (soaked overnight in water then drained)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tsp. apple cider
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsps. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. dill
- 2 tbsps. parsley
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. pepper or to taste
Cauliflower & Broccoli Batter – mix all the ingredients in a bowl:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- In a pan, pour and heat the pomace olive oil to 165 C.
- Coat the cauliflower and broccoli with all-purpose flour.
- Dip the cauliflower and broccoli in the batter.
- Fry for 3 mins. or until crispy.
- Strain to remove excess oil.
- Dip or toss in the buffalo sauce the fried cauliflower and broccoli in a bowl.
- Serve with the cashew cream dip and vegetable sticks.