- 400 g elbow macaroni
- 1 pc medium carrot, diced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1 pc large red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup pickle relish
- 1 cup canned crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup Jolly Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 1 can Jolly Green Peas 155g, drained
- 1/4 kg boneless chicken breast, boiled and cubed
- 1/2 cup cooked ham, chopped
- 2 cups Jolly Real Mayonnaise
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Cook elbow macaroni according to packaging directions. Set aside and let it cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients including cooked elbow macaroni. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator before serving.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.