- 2 pcs eggs
- 1 box hotcake mix (200-250g)
- 2 cups Jolly Cow Fresh Milk
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 3 tbsp Jolly Heart Mate Canola oil
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 1 can Jolly Mandarin Oranges, with syrup
- 1 can Jolly Tropical Fruit Cocktail
- 2 tbsp rum
Recommended Additional Ingredients:
- 3 pieces Jolly Lychees, sliced
- 1 piece Jolly Peach Halves, sliced
For the Crepe:
- Beats eggs in a bowl, add hot cake mix, Jolly Cow Fresh Milk, and melted butter.
- Over medium heat, lightly brush non-stick pan with oil. Pour in ¼ cup batter.
- Swirl until batter completely covers surface of pan. Cook until bubbles appear and crepe separates from the edge of the pan.
- Transfer crepe to a plate and cover with wax-lined paper.
- Repeat procedure with the rest of the batter.
For the Citrus Filling:
- Melt unsalted butter in pan. Add sugar and cook until sugar has dissolved and syrup is bubbly.
- Add Jolly Mandarin Oranges with the syrup, Jolly Fruit Cocktail, and rum. NOTE: Add here Jolly Lychees and Jolly Peach Halves if desired.
- Allow to simmer for 3 to 5 minutes or until a syrupy consistency is achieved. Lay crepe on the plate and spoon 2 tablespoons of the fruit mixture in the middle. Roll-up or fold.
- Best served warm with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.