- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can Jolly Cream Corn 425g
- 1 can Jolly Whole Kernel Corn 425g
- 3 pcs eggs, separated
- Heat oven to 350°. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat; add flour, stirring until mixture is well blended.
- Gradually stir in the milk; add sugar and salt. Cook, whisking constantly, until smooth and thickened. Mixture will be thick. Remove from heat and stir in Jolly Cream Corn and Jolly Whole Kernel Corn.
- Lightly beat egg yolks and then add to the corn mixture.
- In a grease-free bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold egg whites into the mixture. Transfer to a 2-quart buttered casserole. Set the casserole in a larger pan and put in the oven.
- Add hot water to the large pan to a depth of about 1 inch. Bake for about 45 minutes. Serves 6.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.