- 1/4 cup Dona Elena Pomace Olive Oil
- 1 pc. white onion
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 can Jolly Cream of Mushroom
- 5 cups water
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 1 sprig thyme
- 1 cup cooking cream
- 1 tbsp. parsley, finely chopped
- 1 can Jolly Button Mushroom, sliced
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Heat pomace olive oil in a sauce pot and sauté white onion and garlic.
- Add cream of mushroom, water, milk, and thyme.
- Simmer until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Finish with cooking cream.
- Serve with sautéed button mushroom slices and top with fresh parsley.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.