- 2 cups fresh tuna loin (cut into small cubes)
- 2 tbsps. Dona Elena Pure Olive Oil
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 2 tbsps. calamansi juice
- 4 tbsps. white sugar
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. green chili, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. red chili, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 can Jolly Coconut Cream
- 1 tbsp. grated ginger
- 1 tbsps. pomelo, diced
- Cut the tuna into small cubes and chill.
- Mix coconut cream, calamansi juice, red onion, red chili, green chili, sugar, grated ginger, pure olive oil, and white vinegar in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the tuna and lightly season with salt. Then add the coconut cream mixture.
- Garnish with pomelo.
- Serve cold.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.