- 500 g ground lean beef
- 250 g ground lean pork
- 2 pcs onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup carrots, finely diced
- 1 can Jolly Mushrooms Pieces and Stems 400g, drained
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 cup Good Life Bread Crumbs
- 1/3 cup Jolly Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 pcs egg
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- aluminum foil
- Prepare a steamer and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Spread and flatten the mixture onto the center of the aluminum foil, and roll into a tightly packed log, with a diameter of about 1” to 2”, sealing on both ends.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Place the embutido in the prepared steamer and steam for an hour.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.