- 1 cup Jolly Claro Palm Oil
- 1 large maya maya, cleaned cut into 3 parts
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp whole peppercorn
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 can Jolly Whole Mushrooms, drained and quartered
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Heat cooking oil in a frying pan then fry both sides of the fish until a bit crispy. Set aside.
- Heat a clean pan and pour-in the vinegar and water. Let it boil.
- Add sugar, ketchup, whole peppercorn, and garlic. Cook for 1 minute.
- Put-in the onion, red bell pepper, and Jolly Mushrooms. Stir and cook until the vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle salt and then stir.
- Put-in the fried fish. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Turn-off heat and transfer to a serving plate. Serve. Share and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.