- 1 tbsp Jolly Claro Palm Oil
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 head garlic, chopped
- 1 can Jolly Whole Mushrooms 400g, drained
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (may use liquid seasoning or oyster sauce)
- parsley, chopped
- Heat pan over low heat. Add oil and butter. When the butter has melted, add garlic and then sauté until fragrant.
- Add Jolly Whole Mushrooms and soy sauce. Toss until mushrooms are coated with butter and garlic.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.