- 2 tbsp. Jolly Heart Mate Canola Oil
- 1/2 pc onion, peeled and sliced thinly
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tbsp. ginger, peeled and minced
- 200g pork belly, diced
- 1/2 tbsp. shrimp paste
- 1 can Jolly Coconut Milk, 400ml
- 2 cups dried gabi leaves
- 2 pcs red sili labuyo, chopped
- 1 can Jolly Coconut Cream, 400ml
- Salt to taste
- In a pot, heat oil then brown chicken on all sides, remove from pot then set aside.
- In a pan, sauté garlic, onion and bell pepper. Add 300ml Jolly Coconut Cream, potatoes, carrots and chicken. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add curry powder and 100ml Jolly Coconut Cream. Season with ground pepper and fish sauce.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.