- 2 tbsp Jolly Heartmate Canola Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 200 g pork kasim, cut into strips
- 200 g chicken thigh, cut into strips
- 10 pcs shrimps, peeled
- 1/4 cup pork liver, sliced thinly
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 8 cups water
- 1 pc pork or chicken broth cube
- 1/4 cup Jolly Green Peas, drained
- 1 can (198 grams) Jolly Shiitake Mushrooms, drained and sliced
- 5 pcs Jolly Young Corn (Whole), halved
- 1 medium carrot, sliced
- 1 cup shredded pechay Baguio
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large fresh egg
- Heat oil in a casserole. Sauté garlic and onion until fragrant. Add pork kasim, chicken thigh, shrimps, pork liver, and fish sauce. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add water and chicken broth cube. Let it boil and simmer for 6 minutes, skimming the foam from the surface regularly.
- Add Jolly Green Peas, Jolly Shiitake Mushrooms, Jolly Young Corn (Whole), carrot, and pechay Baguio. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for another 3 minutes.
- Turn off heat and add fresh egg. Mix well and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.