Meatballs in Red Sauce
- 250g beef, ground
- 250g pork, ground
- 2 pcs egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/8 tsp. thyme
- pinch of oregano
- 1/4 cup basil
- 1/2 bar cheese, cut into cubes
- 2 cups Jolly Claro Palm Oil
- 2 tbsps white onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup red and green bell peppers
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 pcs medium sized potatoes, cut in big cubes
- 1 pack Jolly Tomato Paste 150g
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can Jolly Whole Mushroom 400g, drained and quartered
- 1/2 cup quickmelt, grated
- Combine meatball ingredients except cheese. Form into 1 ½ inch balls and stuff with cheese cubes in the center. Deep fry in oil. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan, sauté onions, garlic, and bell peppers in butter. Add potatoes and Jolly Tomato Paste and 1/2 cup water.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes or until potatoes are done, then dump in fried meatballs and quartered Jolly Whole Mushrooms. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top just before serving.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.