- 500 g pork menudo cut
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 pics calamansi, juiced
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 1 cup green bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 1 pouch Jolly Tomato Paste 150g
- 1 cup water
- 1 piece bay leaf (laurel)
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 150 g pork liver, cut into cubes
- 1 cup potato, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup carrots, cut into cubes
- 1 can Jolly Green Peas 155g, drained
- 1 can Jolly Garbanzos 225g, drained
- 1 can Jolly Whole Mushroom 400g, drained and quartered
- Salt to taste
- Marinate pork in soy sauce and calamansi juice. Set aside for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- In a saucepan, melt margarine. Sauté garlic and onions and add marinated pork.
- When meat changes in color, add bell peppers. Mix well.
- Pour Jolly Tomato Paste and water. Let boil and simmer, while covered until meat is tender.
- Add bay leaf, pepper, liver, potatoes, carrots, Jolly Green Peas, Jolly Garbanzos, and quartered Jolly Whole Mushrooms. Mix well.
- Let simmer 10 minutes more or until potatoes are tender. Season with salt to taste.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.