Pancit Good Life
- 400g Good Life Egg Noodles, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 pc Chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 3 cups Chicken broth from chicken breast
- 100 g Pork, sliced into small pieces
- 100 g Shrimps, shelled and deveined
- 1/4 kilo Snow peas
- 2 cups Cabbage, sliced into strips
- 1 pc Carrot, sliced into strips
- 1 cup Celery/Cilantro, sliced
- 4 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Good Life Oyster Sauce
- 4 tbsp Jolly Claro Palm Oil
- 1 pc Medium-sized onion, chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Good Life Sesame Oil
- 100g Chicken Liver
- 100g Kikiam
- 100g Jolly Whole Mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup Spring Onions, minced
- Cook one 400g pack of Good Life Egg Noodles into rapidly boiling water for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Sauté the garlic and onions.
- Add the pork and liver, and then cook until meat turns brown.
- Add soy sauce and 2 cups of chicken broth. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add shredded chicken breast, kikiam, shrimps, Jolly Mushrooms, tofu, snow peas, cabbage, celery, carrots, Good Life Oyster sauce, salt and pepper, and then simmer for 10 minutes or until cooked.
- Then, add the Good Life Egg Noodles, simmer until liquid has been absorbed by the noodles.
- Drizzle some Good Life Sesame Oil and top with spring onions.
- Remove from heat and serve with calamansi. Serves 14-16.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.