- 1 can Jolly Cow Condensada 390g
- 2 cups non-dairy whip topping
- 3 cups Marie biscuits, finely crushed
- 1 can Jolly Peach Halves 825g, drained and chopped
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Submerge Jolly Cow Condensada in a pot of water. Simmer for 3-4 hours. Remove from pot and let cool completely.
- Using electric mixer or wire whisk, beat non-dairy whip topping to soft peaks. Fold 1 cup of cooked condensada into whip topping. Blend well and set aside.
- Form layers by alternating crushed Marie biscuits, Jolly Peach Halves and whip topping mixture in serving glasses.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours until set and well-chilled before serving. Garnish with mint leaves.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.