- 1 Jolly Heart Mate Canola Oil
- 500 grams pork loin, cut into1-inch strips/chunks
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 piece red onion, sliced
- 1 piece large tomato, diced
- 1/4 piece squash, cubed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can Jolly Whole Mushrooms 284g, halved
- 1 can Jolly Shiitake Mushrooms 198g, sliced
- 1 piece eggplant, cut to 1-inch thick slices
- 1-2 tablespoon shrimp paste or alamang
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8-10 pieces okra, cut to 2-3 pieces
- 1 piece ampalaya, cut to 1-inch thick slices
- In a skillet, heat oil and stir-fry pork until it turns brown. Add garlic and onion, sauté until fragrant.
- Add tomatoes, squash, and water. Cover the skillet and let it simmer for 10-15 minutes or until the squash is almost cooked.
- Add Jolly Mushrooms, Jolly Shiitake Mushrooms, eggplant, and shrimp paste. Stir and let it simmer for 10 more minutes. You may add water if it becomes too dry.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add okra and ampalaya. Do not stir, as this will prevent the ampalaya to be very bitter. Cover and let it simmer for 5 minutes or until the okra and ampalaya are cooked.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.