- 5 pcs bread slices
- 5 cups water
- 1 tsp fine salt
- 1/2 cup Italian pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup cheese magic
- 1 pcs small onion, chopped
- 150g pork, ground
- 1/2 cup Jolly Premium Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 can Jolly Red Pimientos, sliced into cubes
- Cut edges of bread slices. Flatten the bread using rolling pin. Cut into half, forming a triangle.
- Make the topping: Sauté onion and meat until meat turns slightly brown. Add Jolly Premium Sliced Mushrooms and Jolly Red Pimientos. Remove room flame.
- Spread Italian pizza sauce and toppings on top of flattened bread. Drizzle with cheese magic. Bake, if desired.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.