- 2 tbsp Jolly Heart Mate Canola Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pc large white onion, chopped
- 3 pcs Hungarian sausage, chopped
- 1pc large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can Jolly Pieces and Stems Mushrooms 198g, drained
- 1/2 cup Jolly Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 3 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 5 pcsflour tortilla
- 1 pc small iceberg lettuce
- Heat Jolly Heart Mate Canola Oil in a pan. Sauté garlic and white onion until fragrant. Add chopped sausage and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Stir in red bell pepper, Jolly Pieces and Stems Mushrooms and Jolly Whole Kernel Corn. Season with tomato ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and sugar. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Heat tortilla in a pan for 30 seconds each side. Wrap sausage mixture in tortillas, along with lettuce. Serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.