- 2 pcs. tenderloin (150g/pc.)
- 3 tbsps. Dona Elena Pomace Olive Oil
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 3 cloves of garlic
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 3 tbsps. butter
- Season the tenderloin with salt and pepper.
- Heat up pan and drizzle your pomace olive oil.
- Sear for 1 min. per side of your tenderloin until it forms a crust.
- Add the butter, garlic, and rosemary.
- Continue basting your tenderloin with the butter to impart the flavor of the garlic and rosemary.
- Let the meat rest prior to serving.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.