- 2 cups sweetened soy milk
- 1 envelope gelatin powder
- 3/4 to 1 cup Jolly Grass Jelly, cubed or chopped
- brown sugar syrup
- Using medium heat, boil soy milk with gelatin powder until dissolved.
- Keep stirring with a whisk to avoid burnt bottom. Remove from heat.
- Put some grass jelly in prepared moulds.
- Now gently pour the soymilk mixture into the moulds. The grass jelly will remain at the bottom.
- Refrigerate for maximum 3 hours.
- Turn over the pudding onto a serving place, with the grass jelly facing upwards. And serve with brown sugar syrup at the bottom of the plate.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.