Tete A Tea Cookies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup Mott’s 100% Apple Juice
- 1/2 cup white sugar, sifted
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 tsps. or 1 teabag Earl Grey
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- In a bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter until smooth using an electric mixer. Add Mott’s 100% apple juice and mix. Add dry ingredients and blend well.
- Using a tablespoon, drop cookie dough onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool in a rack and store in airtight container. Makes 35 pieces.
Recipe Variation: For a cake like texture, add one egg to creamed butter and beat until well blended before adding dry ingredients.