- 3 tbsp. Jolly Heart Mate Canola Oil
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 900 g pork tenderloin, sliced into thin strips
- 1 can Jolly Salted Black Beans 180g, drained
- 1 tbsp. Good Life Oyster Sauce
- 2 tsp cornstarch, mixed with 4 tsp water
- 3/4 cup water
- ground black pepper to taste
- Heat the Jolly Heart Mate Canola Oil in a pan then sauté garlic and onion.
- When the onion becomes soft, add the pork slices and then cook until light brown.
- Add Jolly Salted Black Beans, Oyster Sauce, and water. Stir and cover the pan. Let it simmer for 10-15 minutes
- Pour cornstarch diluted in water while stirring constantly. Add ground pepper to taste.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.