Tuna Bake Recipe
- 15 pcs. baguette chips
- 4 tbsps. Dona Elena Pure Olive Oil
- 2 tbsps. Dona Elena Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tbsps. Dona Elena Capers, roughly chopped
- ½ cup Dona Elena Pitted Green Olives, small diced
- ½ cup Jolly Whole Button Mushroom, sliced
- 1 can Dona Elena Tuna Chunks in Sunflower Oil, drained
- 1 whole red onion, finely chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup spinach (blanched), finely chopped
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup Japanese mayo
- 1 cup cream cheese
- ¼ cup melting cheese
- ¼ cup celery
- Heat up the pure olive oil on medium heat.
- Sauté red onion, celery, and garlic until aromatic.
- Add spinach and mushroom then sauté until there is no liquid.
- Add tuna, green olives, and capers then sauté briefly.
- Melt the cream cheese and remove from heat.
- Season with salt, white sugar, and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a baking dish and fold in the Japanese mayonnaise.
- Top with mozzarella and melting cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 10-15 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil to finish.
- Serve hot with baguette chips.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.