- 200 g Doña Elena Al Dente Spaghetti
- 150 g clams
- 1 tbsp. garlic, sliced
- 1 tbsp. chili flakes
- 1 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Doña Elena White Wine
- 2 tbsp. Doña Elena Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a pot, boil water with salt, then cook Doña Elena Spaghetti for 7 minutes then set aside.
- In a separate pan, cook garlic with Doña Elena Extra Virgin Olive Oil for 2 minutes. Then put chili flakes and clams.
- Deglaze with Doña Elena White Wine then mix very well to cook the clams.
- Add the cooked pasta and parsley.
- Add water from boiling water if needed.
- Serve then finish with Doña Elena Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.