- 1 kg Tilapia, cleaned and fried
- 1 tbsp Jolly Heart Mate Canola Oil
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 3 pcs medium-sized onions, diced
- 3 pcs medium-sized tomatoes, diced
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped (optional)
- 1 can Jolly Mushrooms Pieces and Stems 400g, drained
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 3 pcs raw eggs, beaten
- 1. Using a clean pan, heat Jolly Heart Mate Canola Oil then sauté the garlic, onions, and tomatoes.
- Add the fish sauce and ground black pepper then stir.
- Put-in the chopped green onions, Jolly Pieces and Stems Mushrooms, and water then bring to a boil.
- Add the fried fish and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour the beaten eggs on the pan. Ensure that it is distributed evenly.
- Once the eggs curdles or coagulates, you may start stirring the mixture.
- Simmer for another 2 minutes than transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve hot. Share and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.