- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc medium red onion, minced
- 3 tbsp Jolly Heart Mate Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup shrimps, minced
- 230 g Vienna sausage, diced
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 can Jolly Red Pimientos 113g, drained and diced
- 1 can Jolly Pieces and Stems Mushrooms 198g, drained and coarsely chopped
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1/4 cup spring onions, chopped
- 1 tsp iodized salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Sauté garlic and onion in Jolly Heart Mate Canola Oil until fragrant. Add shrimps, sausage and paprika powder and cook until shrimps turn pink.
- Stir in Jolly Red Pimientos and Jolly Pieces and Stems Mushrooms until just heated through.
- Add rice, spring onions, salt, sugar and pepper and toss everything together for 3-5 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving platter and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.