- 1 1/2 cups flaked chicken meat (cooked)
- 250 g medium sized shrimps, shelled
- 1 cup rehydrated wood ear fungus, sliced
- 150 g Good Life Premium Vermicelli noodles
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 4-5 cups shrimp stock
- 4-5 cups chicken stock
- 1 tbsp powdered atsuete powder
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tbsp fried garlic
- 1 tbsp Good Life Sesame Oil
- In a pot add oil and sauté garlic and onions.
- Add 4 cups shrimp stock, 4 cups chicken stock and wood ear fungus then bring to a boil.
- Add flaked chicken and Good Life Premium Vermicelli noodles and cook until noodles for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add shrimps and cook for additional 3 minutes. Add additional stock if needed.
- Get 1/2 cup soup from the pot and place it in a cup, add atsuete powder and stir until dissolved.
- Add atsuete mixture and sliced carrots to the soup, turn off the heat, season with fish sauce and ground pepper.
- Serve in a soup bowl and add Good Life Sesame Oil for added smoky flavor and top with fried garlic.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.