Yield: 4 servings
Time: 30 mins
- 2 tbsp Buenas Oyster Sauce
- 1 block firm Tofu
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp Chili Flakes
- 1 scallion, minced
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Good Life Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp roasted Sesame seeds
- Salt to taste
- Place the firm tofu o top of two layers of paper towels over the cutting board. Cut the tofu in half and slice each half into equal slices.
- Spread each slice on the paper towel and sprinkle with a little bit of salt. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
- To make the sauce, mix low-sodium soy sauce, Buena’s Oyster Sauce, Chili flakes, scallion, garlic, Good Life Sesame Oil, roasted sesame seeds, and salt in a small mixing bowl.
- Heat your non-stick surface pan over medium heat, add cooking oil.
- Press each tofu slice with dry paper towel to remove some moisture.
- Add the tofu to the hot pan and let them sear for 5 minutes until the bottom of the tofu creates golden crust.
- Place tofu slices on the serving platter and drizzle with sauce.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.