Black Forest Cake
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 2 1/2 cups whipped cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 bottle Jolly Maraschino Cherries, drained and sliced
- 200 g dark chocolate, shaved
- Prepare 2 - 8 inch round pans.
- Make chocolate cake according to cake box directions. Cool cake completely.
- In a bowl, beat together whipped cream and powdered sugar. Fold in Jolly Maraschino Cherries.
- Spread a cup on top of the first cake layer. Top with the second cake layer and spread remaining whipped cream mixture on top and sides of cake.
- Shave and spread chocolate on top. Decorate with whole cherries. Chill and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.