Champorado with Gata
- 250 g sticky rice, washed
- 8 cups water
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup Jolly Coconut Milk
- 3/4 cup Jolly Coconut Cream
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Combine rice and 4 cups of water in a pot. Bring to a boil and simmer until rice is cooked, stirring constantly and adding water as mixture thickens.
- Stir in cocoa powder and Jolly Coconut Milk and continue cooking until mixture has thickened.
- Finish cooking by adding Jolly Coconut Cream, white sugar, and salt. Serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.