- 2 pcs large potatoes, cooked, peeled, and mashed
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup Jolly Cow Fresh Milk
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 1/2 kg ground beef
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 1 can Jolly Whole Corn Kernels 425g, drained
- 1 can Jolly Whole Mushrooms 400g, drained and quartered
- 2 cans Jolly Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3 tbsp Jolly Tomato Paste 70g
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried marjoram
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp white pepper
- Combine mashed potatoes, half of the butter and milk. Mix well until creamy. Set aside.
- Heat remaining butter in a separate pan. Sauté onions, once fragrant, add beef. Cook until meat turns brown.
- Add carrots, Jolly Whole Corn Kernels, and Jolly Whole Mushrooms. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add Jolly Cream of Mushroom Soup, Jolly Tomato Paste, water, and remaining Jolly Cow Fresh Milk. Allow to simmer for 5minutes.
- Add parsley and marjoram then season with salt and pepper. Remove from pan and transfer to a buttered ovenproof baking dish.
- Place mashed potatoes mixture in a piping bag with star tip, pipe-out mashed potatoes on the top of beef mixture.
- Bake in a 350F pre-heated oven for about 20 minutes or until sauce is bubbly. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.