Easy Salad Recipe
Shrimp Caprese Salad
- 6 pcs. shrimp
- 1 tbsp. smoked paprika
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 tbsp. Dona Elena Pomace Olive Oil
- 6 pcs. small mozzarella balls
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- 10 pcs. cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. balsamic cream
- 1 tbsp. Dona Elena Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Peel the shrimp leaving the tail on.
- Season with salt, pepper, and smoked paprika.
- Heat the pomace olive oil in a pan and sear the shrimp and cook for 1 min. on each side.
- Set aside once cooked.
- Arrange the mozzarella balls, fresh basil, and cherry tomatoes in a plate.
- Top with shrimp.
- Drizzle with balsamic cream and extra virgin olive oil.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.